Hours of Operation
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
Murray Country Club provides a large lap pool, a diving pool, a baby pool and restrooms.
Our pools exceed all health and safety regulations and are staffed with fully certified lifeguards.
Food and beverages are available from the Club House, and the pools can be reserved for pool parties.
- No one is allowed in the pool alone.
- An adult must accompany children under age 9.
- Proper attire required. No cut off jeans allowed.
- Lifeguards take one 10-minute break each hour. Swimmers under the age of 18 must exit the pools during breaks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Lifeguards have the authority to limit access to pools if swimmers are repeatedly in violation of pool rules. This allows us to provide a safe, fun environment for all members!
- Members may bring guests (in county) Tuesday only (except holidays)
- Each membership is limited to two such in county guests per day
- The cost for each guest is $5.00 per day (Adult or Child). Guest fee must be paid in the Pro Shop, and guests must provide receipt to lifeguards upon entry to pool area.
- Guests (in county) must be accompanied by a member
- Guest must be signed-in by an adult member (16 yrs or older)
- Limit of 4 times per year for each guest who lives in Calloway County
- Members may bring out of town guests at any time
- Out of town family are not required to have a member sign them in and may swim at any time for no charge
- Hours: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm during the summer
- Hours: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm after school has started
- Lifeguard Fee is $10/hr for each 20 persons
- All arrangements are made through the Business Office
- Non member parties fee $100 plus lifeguard fee
- Members are responsible for cleanup or be assessed $50 cleanup fee
- All members have access to the pool facilities even during scheduled parties